GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE
BRAVE COMPONENTS UG (HAFTUNGSBESCHRÄNKT)
Welcome to Brave Components!
§ 1 Scope and provider
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") apply to contracts that you conclude with us, BRAVE Components UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
(2) We do not accept deviating terms and conditions. This also applies if we do not expressly object to their inclusion.
(3) The General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to all sales of products by Brave Components UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (hereinafter also referred to as "Supplier" or "BC"), also under the label "Tauwerk", to you as a customer, in the version valid at the time of the order.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(2) The offers are directed at customers who have reached the age of 18 and are domiciled in the EU.
(3) The presentation and advertising of items in our online shop does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Product description: In the configurator, the products are shown as models, this representation is similar to the original. Colours have been correctly created by our side, but are perceived differently due to different monitor settings as well as light colours and intensities. The named colour (text) and not the graphic representation is binding for the order.
(5) By placing an order via our online shop by clicking the button "order subject to payment", you place a legally binding order. We will confirm receipt of your order placed via our online shop immediately by e-mail. The acceptance of the order is expressly declared either with the confirmation of receipt or separately by e-mail. Alternatively, the declaration of acceptance can also be made by us delivering the ordered items.
(6) Your orders will be stored by us in compliance with our data protection regulations (which can be viewed separately on our data protection declaration stored in the Internet shop) after conclusion of the contract. If you lose your order documents, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. We will send you a copy of the order data.
(7) Invoices are created electronically and made available to you by e-mail or in your customer account on our website.
(8) We will inform you for each delivery in the dispatch confirmation whether an electronic invoice is available. You can find more information about electronic invoices on our website.
§ 3 Prices and shipping costs
Our prices include the applicable statutory VAT and do not include shipping costs. The shipping costs vary depending on the type of delivery and the nature of the item. The specific shipping costs will be shown to you in the course of the ordering process.
§ 4 Delivery and cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the delivery address provided by the customer. On our website you will find information on the availability of products sold by Brave Components (e.g. on the respective product detail page). We would like to point out that all information on the availability, dispatch or delivery of a product is only anticipated information and approximate guidelines. They do not represent binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates, unless this is expressly designated as a binding date in the shipping options of the respective product.
(2) We are entitled to make partial deliveries insofar as this is reasonable for you. As soon as we fulfil your order by partial deliveries, you will only incur shipping costs for the first partial delivery. If, on the other hand, the partial deliveries are made at your request, we will charge shipping costs for each partial delivery.
(3) If your order is shipped in more than one package, you may receive a separate shipping confirmation for each package.
§ 5 Customs
(1) If you order products from Brave Components for delivery outside the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which will be levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Customs regulations vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs authority for more information.
(2) Furthermore, please note that when ordering from Brave Components, you are considered an importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the products. The protection of your data is important to us and we would like to make our international customers aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. For more information, please read the relevant customs information.
§ 6 Payment
(1) The customer may pay for the goods by the following methods of payment:
- Instant bank transfer (Klarna)
- Credit card
- Direct debit (SEPA)
- Purchase on account
- Instalment purchase (easycredit)
In the event of a return debit note for which the customer is responsible, Brave Components UG (haftungsbeschränkt) shall charge a lump-sum compensation in the amount of € 7.00 (seven euros). The customer can prove that no damage has been incurred at all or that the damage is significantly lower than the flat rate.
(2) Should the Purchaser choose an online payment method, the Purchaser thereby authorises the Supplier to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(3) If the Purchaser chooses to pay by credit card, the Purchaser expressly authorises the Supplier to collect the amounts due after dispatch of the partial deliveries or deliveries of goods.
(4) If the customer chooses the direct debit payment method, the customer shall grant the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, in the case of payment by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to a lack of funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer shall bear the costs.
(5) Should the customer be in default of payment, the supplier reserves the right to claim damages for default.
§ 7 Set-off and right of retention
(1) The Purchaser shall only have the right to offset if the Purchaser's counterclaim has been legally established or has not been disputed by the Supplier.
(2) The customer may only exercise a right of retention insofar as your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 8 Retention of title
Brave Components UG (haftungsbeschränkt) retains ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 9 Delivery/transport damage
(1) In the case of individual bulky goods, the possible delivery addresses and the place of delivery may be restricted; the restriction is shown in the respective list price.
(2) Should the purchaser receive the goods with obvious transport damage, he must immediately complain to the shipping service provider and not accept the delivery.
(3) If the customer fails to make a complaint, this has no consequences for his warranty rights. The purpose of the complaint is to enable the supplier to assert his own claims against the carrier.
§ 10 Warranty
We are liable for material defects or defects of title of delivered goods according to the applicable statutory provisions, in particular according to § 434 et seq. BGB.
§ 11 Copyrights
We have either our own copyrights or copyrighted rights of use to all images, films and texts published in our online shop. Use of the images, films and texts is not permitted without our express consent.
§ 12 Liability
(1) The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence. The provider shall only be liable for slight negligence in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation (cardinal obligation), the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the other party may regularly rely, as well as in the event of damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Otherwise, the liability of the provider is excluded.
(2) Insofar as the provider is liable in cases of slight negligence, the liability is limited to the amount of the foreseeable damage, the occurrence of which must typically be expected.
(3) The above provisions shall also apply in favour of the organs and vicarious agents of the Provider.
(4) The liability of the Supplier for product liability damages in accordance with the provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected by the provisions of this § 12.
§ 13 Data protection
The Provider undertakes to comply with the applicable data protection regulations (the EU Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 as well as the Federal Data Protection Act and all other applicable laws, regulations, rules, official guidelines or requirements relating to data protection) during the term of the contract. It shall inform the customer immediately in text or written form as soon as it becomes aware of circumstances that make a violation of data protection regulations appear possible, insofar as personal data of the customer could also be affected.
§ 14 Final provisions
(1) This contract shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany with the exception of the uniform UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
(2) The contractual language is German.
(3) Any void, invalid or unenforceable provision shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the agreement. The parties shall replace the invalid or unenforceable provision with one that comes as close as possible to the meaning and purpose of the provision to be replaced in a legally permissible manner. In the event of a loophole in the agreement, the parties shall agree on a provision as they would have reasonably agreed, taking due account of their mutual economic interests, if they had been aware of the loophole when concluding the contract [the agreement].
(4) Amendments and/or supplements to the contract must be made in text form. This also applies to a cancellation or waiver of this text form clause.
- End of the General Terms and Conditions -
Status November 2022